Thursday, August 29, 2013

Journey to College



In high school, there is always that girl. She may play sports, have high grades, have lots of friends, Prom queen, Homecoming Queen, and is honestly known by lots of people. Well I was that girl in high school. I had everything going for me. I played basketball, golf, volleyball, and even cheered. I was fourth in my class and have scholarship to JSU. I was the Yearbook Editor. I had so many friends I didn't know what to do. After graduation... everything changed! I am currently attending Jacksonville State University as most of you already know. The only bad thing is.. it's nothing like high school. I go to class and leave class. I don't really have the friends like I did in high school. They all left me. They went hours away for college while I stayed here. No body knows me here. Maybe that's a good thing though. An opportunity to start fresh, make new friends. Maybe this is the story of a lot of freshmen. If so? Stay positive and look to the future in an optimistic outlook.

Until next time...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment